Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Things that are bad, things that are good

BAD:
  1. Christopher Walken isn't really running for president. (thanks Crystal, I could have gotten way too excited about that)
  2. Buying a house that was built somewhere else and trucked in is a lot harder than buying one that was made with sticks by people who don't care.
  3. My gym membership is over (time to save some money) so I don't have anywhere to swim.
  4. SO MANY BILLS!
GOOD:
  1. Going to the CR gorge and visiting Hood River, a neat town with lots of wind.
  2. The drive on SR 14 back to Vancouver.
  3. Getting boxes so I can start packing.
  4. Packing up to move somewhere that I will stay for lots and lots of years.
  5. Blueberries and Powell's bookstore (even the Technical bookstore rocks!).

1 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

things that are also good:

1. I have 3 days left of supercram summer courses.
2. A metric shit-ton of people will be bbq-ing at my place on saturday.
3. Sleep.

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home