My #1 job is to keep it COOL

So school is done, the Relay (see picture) is over, and I have this two weeks until I start classes in Tacoma (I thought I would escape that city once and for all, but no!!! I must go back for Superfluous Schooling, Part II). For the last couple of days, I have not done much. I feel like a loser. The only thing I can do is go swimming/weight training, drink bubble tea, and try to figure out why it looks like I now owe hundreds more for my surgery than I thought. Stupid useless organs! If anyone has any suggestions on what I can be doing with my time, I am entertaining all ideas. To have gone from being incredibly busy with end-of-the-year stuff and getting-house-ready-to-sell stuff right to nothingness mode is weird. I am re-watching old DVD's and actually paying attention to music videos on the millions of cable music channels (which will only end up with me buying more CD's if I find some good bands). Things I SHOULD be doing right now:
- Packing
- Reading up on QuarkXpress and InDesign
- Planning curriculum for Journalism class (I'm a bit clueless at the moment)
- Walking my dog so she can get used to her new gentle-lead collar (she hates it!)
- And countless other things having to do with my new job!!!


3 Comments:
you could always go to some of my 8am classes for me! since we totally look like twins, I'm sure no one would notice.
another idea, some friends last summer decided to try alternative knitting. they cut various items into long lenths and knitted them (wire, plastic bags, etc.). It turned out better than expected.
6:07 PM
I like the alternative knitting idea.
I have a great idea for you. You can come clean my house! I am trying to dust right now. Isn't is obvious!
I keep saying "when I have my new house I will...." but my new house could be a long way in the future.
Right now I need to dust this house (and mop, and scrub, and ...).
6:32 PM
I LOVE cleaning houses and knitting... perhaps I will gather the dust bunnies that have become my minions (actually they're just giant clumps of Scout hair) and KNIT THEM! I'll combine the two suggestions. Then I will sell my wares on Ebay so I can HIRE someone to go to Crashcourse's 8am classes and clean Sarah's house. All problems SOLVED!
7:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home