A small list of shortcomings:
I forgot how tedious website design can be. I also forgot how terrible I am at it. And why is it that all the cool fonts I downloaded off the internet (always a good idea) are NOT postscript fonts?!? My PDF files look awful. Crystal will understand that.
Summer is going away quickly, but I feel like I am accomplishing something. I am writing all of my syllabi/course descriptions, ordering supplies (those who are not art teachers will never understand the glee of a good deal on Sharpies), and building an awkward, chunky website for my new art department. I'm feeling okay about everything, but every time I look at my curriculum (or lack thereof) for my publications class, my stomach twitches.
I just realized that I let the dog's water run out (she let me know by scooting the bowl across the floor and snorting). Not only am I a terrible website designer, but I'm a bad mommy, too.


2 Comments:
I'll see if anyone comes up w/ publications or journalism-type stuff in my classes and pass it on your way. I have a classmate who is concerned about digital photography. I may pass your email to her if that's ok. she has a partially working website at www.annery.com. also, come over on the 22nd, if you're around. it should be fun times.
Goats!
10:14 PM
Oh my gosh, did she go to PNCA? I think I took a class with her... I just remember really liking her work. Definitely pass along my email.
I thinks we will be around on the 22nd, it would be cool to meet your cohortmates.
Yes, goats!
8:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home