Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Monday, September 17, 2007

What did I get for my birthday? Smelly border collies and a bran muffin!

I'm 32 today... that's eight years from forty, and one year closer to DEATH... as a student so bluntly put it to me. I was sung to once, which is once too many.

Secret Squirrel gave me a bran muffin for my birthday (for keeping me regular). The gesture aside, it was kind of yummy. I guess we're even though, since I think I almost hit one of her cross country runners with my car. See, I'm so old they should take my license away.

I think the dogs know it is my birthday... I'm covered in hair and drool.

2 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

doot, do, do, do, doooo, do.....

that's my song for you. now i take a nap.

happy bday! :)

5:26 PM

 
Blogger LIONO said...

Happy, happy, birthday, happy, happy, birthday, happy, happy, birthDAY!! Happy Biiiirrrrthday!!

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home