Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Much sucking in my future



I have been a lurker for a while, but today I finally wooted. Rick has wooted for a long time, but today, it was fate... a Dyson. I have always wanted one, and since adding another dog to the family, I need it now more than ever. SO MUCH HAIR! Our current vacuum doesn't suck, and that is the problem. It was a killer deal, and I just got paid for shooting a wedding last month. The total for shooting the wedding was almost identical to the price of the vacuum. Fate, I tell you! Wedding=Clean Floors!

2 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

Hmm... now I must check out this wooting business. I think I may also need to make a date to see you sometime soon. I need to pick your brain on yearbook.

7:33 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Are you still coming to the beach for kite week? I'll be around... actually, I'll be working in the classroom most of that week. Or any time before that, really.

9:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home