Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Will you take a nickel?

Mom and I have had a garage sale for the last two days, and I LOVE the people who want to talk you down on something just for the sport of it. I am not a friendly opponent... if they are poos to me, I won't budge on the price. Despite the annoying people who go to garage sales as a hobby, I am getting rid of a lot of crap. Now if we could only unload our big, stupid computer desk that weighs more than a Volvo. It is sitting outside the garage tonight because it is too damned heavy to move inside. And will someone please buy our microwave? I mean, come on!

3 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

Is that woman a relation of ChurchLady? I've been way too lazy to do any garage sales. I've, instead, been chucking stuff outside that's too big for the car and putting it on craigslist as free. Stuff that fits in the car goes to Goodwill. Just too lazy!

1:03 PM

 
Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

I will have an "all must go" moving sale when we are done with the house or I will just leave the place open and tell some crack heads we wouldn't be home.

10:18 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

The woman in the picture is the annoying yard sale lady from Mad TV... I swear she was at our sale.

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home