Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ritual 3rd period scarification

Scars are fun (if they're not real ones, then they are just pink, shiny and annoying). We got out the acrylic paints today during advanced art, and I gave a little clinic on bruises, sores and lesions (and vampire bites). It was good times, even though I was amazed at how many students I had JUST seen the previous period came up to me to say, "Wow, what happened? Is that REAL?" Yeah, it's real, and my arse is made of Jolly Ranchers. I didn't say that to my students, just so you know.

3 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

very nice. did you have many kids dressed up?

4:37 PM

 
Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

Wow, really? Your arse is make of Jolly Ranchers? That is so cool.

8:39 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Not too many kids dressed up all the way, just mostly a hat or wig or makeup here and there. There was a good ghost costume, however, and a couple of girls dressed in identical Mad Hatter costumes (they were kind of slutty costumes, though... I also saw an Alice also dressed in a very short skirt).

8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home