More stuff
It sounds like the husband got a job... cross your fingers, he has to pee in a cup and (sniff) cut his hair, but it looks like we will be DINKs at the beach. Although we will have goats by spring, so I guess we WON'T be double-income-no-kids, will we? Anyhoo, the job includes basically doing what he does up here, only out in the field. He'll get his own truck with a bucket on top (useful around the house, I think) and I hope he gets coveralls.
I'm going to summer camp tomorrow. I will be attending a yearbook camp at my alma mater, UPS, along with lots of other advisers and students. I paid to get my own dorm room, and I am going to try to sneak into the university's pool with my old student ID. Should be fun! I come home from that on Saturday, then on Monday I turn around and go right back up to Tacoma for more CTE classes. For a week. That means a trip to Ikea and Camping World, and my favorite grilled sandwiches at Metro Market, and awesome Greek food... I'm going to cram in all that was good about Tacoma into a week (that's all I need!).


2 Comments:
Hey - maybe you should get some of these goats! Check this out:
http://www.qarxis.com/Fainting_Goats
:) goats rock
11:02 AM
Poor things! Shame on those people with the umbrellas.
1:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home