Errrrrrgh...
My whole body itches. I got hardly any sleep last night because my MOUTH itched (try scratching your mouth! Muy dificil.). Allergies were not a problem for me until about 6 years ago, now I am at a point where I hate (yes, HATE) deciduous trees and grass. They have gotten worse each year, even though I had hoped that the last year of working out/swimming/being healthier might make this year better, it didn't happen. I want to kill all things that emit pollen.
On a happier note, I attended our district's art show last night, where my school took 2/3 of the awards yet again. Plus, three out of the five student pieces I sent are going to go up to Olympia to be displayed over the summer. And one of the kids is a freshman... VERY cool.


1 Comments:
man. the first time i got allergies (I blame corvallis) i though i was gonna scratch my eyes out. blech. i hear ya, sista.
nice work on the art show. there was an art show at the ms, but it was a "everybody wins" type deal. no medals or ribbons or prizes or places. just a bunch of work up there for all to see. each kid got to have at least one piece up. which is really heartwarming and nice.... but the kids who work extra hard get a little short changed, i think.
4:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home