Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm watching "The Aviator" right now (seen it before, just watching it again after telling one of my AP kids that he should watch it since he is a fan of Scorsese). I forgot how amazing the palette is at the beginning of the film... it's my favorite color combination of red-orange and blue-green. Gorgeous.

Ah, domestic bliss. I'm currently dehydrating apples (apple chips, anyone?) and doing laundry, after a day of dishes and clam dip. I hung more pictures/wall stuff today, and I unpacked a few more boxen. It's finally coming together, this house thing, and it may soon be time for a party to warm it (although the wood stove is doing a dandy job of that, I tell you).

*interlude*
Okay, so husband just popped his head out of the office to tell me that he's going to kill a dragon with his guild during the next half-hour, and he can't talk to me for that period of time. Damned dragons. I wonder if he needs clam dip?
*back to regularly scheduled program*

Anyone see the comet? I think it's gone now... we went out to the beach Friday evening and saw it, but I heard that Thursday was the day. Here's a pic from Friday night... hope you can see it above the clouds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Very cool picture!

5:07 PM

 
Blogger clumsygirl said...

comet? Why don't people tell me about comets? foo!

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home