Sunday, November 12, 2006
About Me

- Name: K Schimmy
- Location: Washington, United States
'Sup, fools. I'm Marshie. Don't you like me?
Don't know them, but they're fabulous, too!
- Finslippy
- Dooce
- Etsy
- Everybody! Everybody!
- Shirt.Woot!
- I have NEVER watched "House of Carters"
- My last worry: My deodorant/antiperspirant and its...
- Just in case it was keeping you up at night not kn...
- Heating up a skillet of plastic soldiers
- Nu Shooz (b-b-baby, I can't wait)
- La limace sur les rochers
- Is my shirt too low-cut for high school?
- Cheese and rice
- Curriculum mapping
- Syllabi



4 Comments:
aroo?
brian's looking over my shoulder, "Is that rick?"
3:49 PM
Wow. Your kids have an awesome teacher. I have a picture of my mom with a Coor's light box on her head. She didn't drink the Coor's light. It was Mike's.
7:11 PM
Yes, it's Rick, and it's a picture making light of a serious addiction (he can quit any time). Funny thing is, he had the Pepsi box on his head before I even mentioned the project or taking a picture.
8:31 PM
It's only a problem if you don't have a solution... a delicious, bubbly, cola-flavored solution :::drool:::
10:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home