Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I have NEVER watched "House of Carters"

Just thought I would put that out there...

I knitted a scarf yesterday and today. I made a trip to the storage unit, and I magically found the box that contained both my knitting stuff AND the roll of watercolor paper I needed to paint something for my grandpa. He is in a rest home right now, and hubby and dog and I visited him today (it being Veteran's Day and all). It was a good visit, but I felt bad that I wanted to get home, knit and play with my camera. Bottom line, my grandpa needs to be in a place where someone makes sure that he takes his medications and gets good meals, but man, it's no fun visiting those places. Today was okay... not many folks in the halls, cheery staff... but it is still not home.

Three-day-weekends are A-okay. Plus, Christopher Guest made another movie. I guess life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home