Whaa???
Does anyone else think that this image, upside down, looks like this woman is jumping for joy because she is wearing a snail costume?
We have a dog wearing a shirt running around our house. Dill has an allergy hot spot, which needs to heal, so he can't bite at his back. The vet suggested boxer shorts (it's on his fluffy little tokus), but the boxers were too big. I found the smallest t-shirt I own (that no longer fits me) and put it on him, and he is oddly comfortable wearing it. It is lavender, has a picture of a 1950's little girl and her tiny dog, and it says "Sally and her bitch". I dare say that it's an amusing sight. I promised I wouldn't post any dog pictures for a while, otherwise I would show you, but I must stick to my principles.


1 Comments:
It looks like she is plummeting to earth beneath the massive weight of some bizarro, lead filled, shiny wad of bubble gum.
9:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home