Tuesday, April 03, 2007
About Me

- Name: K Schimmy
- Location: Washington, United States
'Sup, fools. I'm Marshie. Don't you like me?
Don't know them, but they're fabulous, too!
- Finslippy
- Dooce
- Etsy
- Everybody! Everybody!
- Shirt.Woot!
- It's Spring Break, and I haven't had internets in ...
- A house full of smart
- A new addition to the family...
- Tippy Hedren should have worn a hat
- Border Collies are supposed to be the smartest...
- The claw
- This is what I look like while at work because I h...
- Why can't EHS be here?
- I had surgery yesterday afternoon. They put plate ...
- The seemingly insignificant carnage


2 Comments:
ah.... cute pups. They're getting along and all that?
11:11 AM
If you define getting along as Scout ignoring him as much as possible and Dill "puppy-barking" at her to try to get her to play, yes, they are getting along. Scout hasn't killed him, and this is good... although I think she is thinking of a scheme involving Amazon.com and a UPS truck so she can get rid of him.
5:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home