Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Kanzashi madness!!!

Since learning the craft of kanzashi (wiki it, since once again the hyperlink button is missing from my blogger!!! grr) with clumsygirl and secret squirrel, I have been practicing making big flowers. Today, I thought it was time to go small... and smaller. The smallest one is a bit bigger than a quarter, and it was surprisingly easy. I need buttons! My world has been relatively button-free up until this point, now I envy those people that inherited a tin full of old buttons from their grandma.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at you! Those are fabulous!

1:28 PM

 
Blogger clumsygirl said...

I went and got a handful of buttons at SCRAP after volunteering there today. Yay! buttons!

3:36 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Urggh, I miss being in the city. That's so cool that you volunteer at Scrap, I friggin' love that place. My bud Kerrita introduced me to them a while ago (another art teacher, we know EVERYTHING!).

Are we still on for Cracked Pots?

4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home