Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Friday, June 05, 2009

HELP ME! I can't think for myself.

As stylistically challenged as I am, I need a second and third and fourth opinion. I have decided to bite the bullet and cut the hair. Tomorrow morning, to be exact. I am now sick of constantly shedding hair after three months of pulling handfulls from my head each time I shower... and when Ruary grabs my hair, he comes away with a handfull as well. So, as much as it breaks my heart, it is time I think. I am 90% okay with it. My long hair has been my buddy for over four years, but it may be time to try something else. Yes, I know that I promised I wouldn't get the "Mom" haircut, but my hair just looks straggly and nasty and thin.

What do you think of the above cut? I cut the gelfling-like model out of the shot to help you visualize. I don't want the typical Mom hair... layers, please.

7 Comments:

Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

I like it. It looks stylish and easy to manage. Besides, you will always be a hot blonde no matter how short you cut your hair.

8:55 PM

 
Blogger Sheflex said...

I like it. It lookes like you'd be able to wash and go. Advice from a fellow mommy - make sure you leave enough to pull back in some way or another or you will be PISSED and instantly want it back.

11:48 PM

 
Blogger Amelia said...

I commend you for the Dark Crystal reference.

My advice: it looks like you might have to style this a bit to get it to look like more than a she-mullet. I only speak from experience, when I have tried extreme layers. Basically, my hair just flops unless I gel like crazy and add a curling implement of some sort, or at least a blow-dry. I don't have time for that these days, so I went with softer, closer layers that are still short, mostly about shoulder-length, but even if I don't do anything to them, they look okay. I think you should ask for softer layers that will frame your face and look good without styling.

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Amelia said...

Also, the more I look at that, the more I can tell you that you will, indeed, be annoyed at not having enough to pull back into a ponytail.

12:51 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

TOO LATE! I did it. I'll post a picture tonight after graduation. I LOVE IT. I can make a shorty ponytail, and I just feel LIGHTER. Ahhhhh.

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Sheflex said...

where's the picture BEAOCH???? Like that? It's like beach, but a little different. WHERE's THE PIC!?!?!?!?!?!

10:54 PM

 
Blogger jazzy said...

Where's the pic?????? I wannan see mommy-Kelli-hair!!! I was totally agreeing with Amelia on this one!! A lot of blowdrying with a large round brush! Aurgh! Show pictures!!!!!

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home