Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Here you go, my peeps

Thanks for all your feedback. What I failed to mention is that I will NOT be straightening my hair every day (I don't even own a flatiron yet... that will change). So on the left, you see the result of my fabulous cousin/hairstylist Alina's flattening of my hair after she cut it. That shot is from last night's graduation where I got to not only wrangle seniors, but wear my Master's hood (a new tradition at IHS for the teachers). On the right, you see what my hair will look like most of the time, having simply been shampooed and air-dried.

I was going for the layering structure with the photo... my bad, I think I freaked everyone out. Kept y'all on your toes, eh?

9 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

Looking good!!

6:41 PM

 
Blogger Sheflex said...

I like it. It looks good. I really think the air-dry looks great for everyday. I bet showering is super fast now.

8:34 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

It looks great! I think it's so fun to get your hair cut and come out feeling like a new person. I can't believe how wavy your hair is. It looks so different when you use the flatiron.

10:06 PM

 
Blogger jazzy said...

Sweet! I should've known with your curls/waves, that you could carry off most cuts!! Looking fabulous dahling!

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Carole said...

I like it both ways. A word of advice on flat-irons... you get what you pay for. A cheap one will wear out fast and ruin your hair. You'll want a ceramic one and the two best brands I would recommend are Paul Mitchell or Chi. Alina could probably order you one at a discount.

Looking fab, dahling!

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Carole said...

Woah! I said that "dahling" thing without even reading Jazzy's comment! Great minds.

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Lo said...

I second Carol about the flat iron...I have a Chi and it is the best thing ever. Don't know what I ever did without it.

2:39 PM

 
Blogger clumsygirl said...

You, my dear, are cute. Stop it.

6:37 PM

 
Blogger The Boyds said...

Your hair looks darling straight, but I am rather jealous of how it looks not straightened as well! I wish my hair would do that!

11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home