Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cabbage Patch Baby!!!

Sweet Cheeks

I posted some of the photos that Mom was able to shoot in the hospital. Enjoy our little Gracie... she is a squishy little cabbage and I love her already, even if I won't meet her until Friday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

Congratulations, Lori & Steve! I've been checking daily just to see...
OMG, the "Yummy Hand" photo on Flickr CRACKS ME UP! Look at that neck roll! I just looove the chubby babies!

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

What a big girl! Lori is awesome for sticking it out. Wow. I hope she is resting up well. Kiss those chubby cheeks for us when you get a chance.

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Carole said...

What a sweet little lady! Congrats, everyone!

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home