Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sleep-Deprived Hilarity

Rick just found this old note pad that had some scribblings from back in December... feeding schedules, shopping lists, phone numbers of mental health counselors (kidding on that one)... but one list stood out. We have a tendency to come up with alternative names for things, so we made a list of cereal names. That is, names of cereals you would NEVER buy. They are:

Wiry Bunches of Goats
Fruit Spears
Unfortunate Charms
Frustrated Flakes
So-So Puffs
Ashton Kutchers
Cinnamon Toe Crust
Lice Crispies
Rice Chunks
Fearios
Saline Smacks
Ape Nuts

This is what having a newborn around can do for the sense of humor. This is a memory I will hold dear, since it was one of the few times I laughed that month.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

You and Rick are clearly a lot funnier than Tony and I when sleep-deprived. I am still sleep-deprived, and I am sure I haven't been funny in ages.

Also, I really DON'T want to try Cinnamon Toa Crust. But it's nice that Ruary will find that in his baby book later on... Everyone wants parents like you!

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Amelia said...

I mean Toe.

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

I might buy Ape Nuts. I would serve them to Adam then laugh and laugh.

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Carole said...

How about "Booty Pebbles?"

9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home