Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy birthday, my little boy.


1. Ooooh, look, fire! I want to touch it, Dad.
2. Okay, this is weird... this stuff is squishy and sticky, but not like squash.
3. Wow, flavor overload! I'm going to regret this in the morning.

A note: Carrot cupcakes, made from scratch, are surprisingly easy to make. I will be making them again. I swear, put cream cheese frosting on ANYTHING and it's good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

I second the cream cheese frosting. I would eat it with a spoon.
Happy Birthday, Ruary! My, how time has flown...

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I love the birthday hat! I have a feeling the shirt was pretty cute too, but I couldn't read the whole thing from the pictures. Glad to see he liked his cupcake. I always think it's a shame when they don't really dig in. Happy Thanksgiving!

2:11 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Sarah: The shirt said, "I'm one year old in turkey years".

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Carole said...

The best photo I have in Michael's collection is the one of him at his first birthday party, where screamed and cried and threw an absolute tantrum because he DID NOT want to have to eat cake. Sometimes I wonder if this child is really mine.

Happy birthday, Ruary!

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home