Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Oh yeah, and thanks for the RAIN!

Students were MUCH quieter and more focused today than last week. I blame the weather, one more reason why I LOVE WEATHER! Plus, it seems like about a quarter of my students were gone today, which doesn't hurt either. It simply reminds me that teachers and supporters of public education need to lobby for MUCH smaller class sizes. It may sound insignificant, but there is a dramatic difference between 36 and 30 students. Night and day, really.

The countdown has begun... in three weeks, the seniors are gone. Four weeks, and we are ALL gone. And Rick and I can start our new life!

2 Comments:

Blogger Salal said...

hey, i'm so glad i'm finally in the loop. Although I'm not going to start my own blog, you did inspire me to add to my profile. i look forward to hearing what's next for you!

3:38 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Yay! Salal is here! Perfect name. You're edible! And native!

8:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home