Load stabilizers
We took a ridiculously large trailer-load of our stuff to a storage unit this weekend. The trailer itself was an experience... I followed the husband in my car while he towed it. It sat really low. It's amazing how much can be collected in such a short time, I will have to buck up and have a yard sale. One more load and we will be finished with this house and this town... Wednesday at midnight we are supposed to be gone so a single mom can move in. I hope they don't take down the pencil sharpener that is mounted below the counter in the family room, it is one of the few charms of this house.
Husband cut off his red pony tail on Friday. Now he has a faux-hawk (you can strike me down for saying that word, anyone).


1 Comments:
Post pictures! Post pictures! this i gotta see-
7:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home