Nu Shooz (b-b-baby, I can't wait)
I bought new shoes. I am a simple creature, and this always makes me happy. I also know that I get to go clam digging this weekend, which makes me happy because I get to wear the new boots I got from my loving parents for my birthday (they're called "Hosers" and they're from a company named "Muck"). And I am happy because I get to wear jeans tomorrow, which means I can wear my favorite tennis shoes (the tennis shoes look terribly silly with nice pants).
Will the love of good shoes get me through a busy weekend where I got roped into being an "honorary" freshman class advisor? A Sunday where I volunteered to spend the afternoon decorating a hallway with said freshmen in a western theme? Golly I hope so. I'm so stupid.


2 Comments:
Yay for new clogs! Mine are starting to be worn at spots on the underside. I'm hoping I can get them fixed. I have a new tshirt on the way, and I'm very excited.
12:07 PM
Yay for chicken butts, yay for t-shirts that put an arrow pointing to them! That is the coolest shirt I have ever seen.
3:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home