Is my shirt too low-cut for high school?
Can I just say YEEEEAAAAARRRRRRGH! Today was crazy-go-nuts, what with budget stuff and ASB advisors wanting to have lunch with me (to "share ideas") and just general "the honeymoon's over" stuff that comes the second week of school. Plus, I keep forgetting to enter my attendance online in the first ten minutes of class, and people come looking for students who aren't there, which makes me feel incredibly incompetent. Plus PLUS, my Design students think I'm smoking weed because I am talking about things that my predecessor NEVER talked about, like composition, line, focal point, etc (apparently, at the moment at my school, having a visual vocabulary means you are a hippie... I'll be changing that right quick).
Soooo tired. But I am still loving my job.


2 Comments:
Waiting for new material :::taps toe impatiently:::
11:04 PM
Lay off, dork. I'm a busy, busy woman with a new camera to play with.
10:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home