Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007


This is what I look like while at work because I have to keep my wrist elevated.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true. That is what you look like at work. :)

6:22 PM

 
Blogger clumsygirl said...

Do you wear the cute little bell?

8:03 PM

 
Blogger LIONO said...

She doesn't wear the bell but she is adjusting to the litter box well.

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Salal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Salal said...

Ok, so i was doing a test to see if i could remember my password and ID - and i did!! finally!
i've also had one too many sambucas and just bought a pair of boots on Dansko's outlet online. I'm goin' crazy!!!!!

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home