Sunday, February 11, 2007
About Me

- Name: K Schimmy
- Location: Washington, United States
'Sup, fools. I'm Marshie. Don't you like me?
Don't know them, but they're fabulous, too!
- Finslippy
- Dooce
- Etsy
- Everybody! Everybody!
- Shirt.Woot!
- stupid, stupid, stupid...
- A couple of thoughts about wrestling
- I'm watching "The Aviator" right now (seen it befo...
- Snow day!!!
- New digs, yo
- Good things to say!
- Stop whining.
- I have spent the better part of today editing the ...
- The things we do for our spouses...
- I have NEVER watched "House of Carters"



2 Comments:
(whimper)
4:35 PM
Dude, this sucks hard core. I hope you get good meds. I don't know if you like pain meds. I LOVE pain meds. Hurray for pain meds. The patch is the bomb diggity. It takes the pain away without any of the fuzzy feeling. They likely will not give you the patch. It is morphin. I love morphin, but I don't know how to spell it.
Anyways, get better soon. Your squirrels miss you and so do I.
6:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home