Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

stupid, stupid, stupid...

I broke my wrist Saturday morning. I slipped on a bathmat after a lovely shower on a relaxing day off, landed on my left hand and bent it all the way back. Right now, I am awake at 5 in the morning because the pain pills don't last the six hours in between scheduled doses. It REALLY freaking hurts... they put a splint on it until I can see someone about it on Monday. What a capper to a fabulous week... I will write more about that when I don't have to type one-handed (which is proving to be incredibly inefficient).

Argh.

3 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

That is the suckiest thing ever! I'm so sorry. Will you be able to teach this week? Poor kiddo! muchos sympathy!

12:31 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

I am going to Longview tomorrow, I hope, where I will get a cast or get scheduled for surgery. It's my radius that broke... I have the xrays on disk, I'll post one soon. I really, really hope that I can only miss
Monday, and that we can still do Seattle. I'm gonna do my damndest to make sure I can go.

It totally took me five minutes to type that. Foo.

2:43 PM

 
Blogger LIONO said...

No more arm wrestling, rope climbing, weaving, bowling left-handed, cartwheels, or clapping for you for at least a week.

Plenty of meds, TV, food and drink and rest.

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home