Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007


As a thank-you to the lady who runs the coffee shop that donated all of her tips from a busy morning to our Relay for Life team, mom and I made a cake. This woman makes the most delicious, beautiful cakes ever, so we thought that we would make our best effort to make something just as amazing as she would. Yes, those are twinkies on the sides, dotted with red food coloring and silver sugary balls. I can't imagine what it must taste like.

3 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

Topped with marachino cherries, none the less. Color me impressed!

4:03 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

I probably COULD color you impressed with all of the food coloring that went into that poor cake... that is, if you don't break a tooth on the silver candy balls. Eeesh.

3:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is an exciting cake. How could you eat that? It is just too fancy! :)

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home