Thursday, June 21, 2007
About Me

- Name: K Schimmy
- Location: Washington, United States
'Sup, fools. I'm Marshie. Don't you like me?
Don't know them, but they're fabulous, too!
- Finslippy
- Dooce
- Etsy
- Everybody! Everybody!
- Shirt.Woot!
- I got my lappy back today from the district tech g...
- Thank you for supporting our team!
- Relay a-go-go
- I got rid of the seniors from hell today. No more...
- Summer will be here in two weeks (even though the ...
- As a thank-you to the lady who runs the coffee sho...
- Whaa???
- Time waster with big-time "awwww" factor
- Last dog picture for a while, I promise... but I g...
- Chicken-flavored camera lens



4 Comments:
Man, I'm a lame ass nerd. I only scored a 27. I blame the apple/mac bias in the quiz. That, and I don't know my elements from my elbow.
12:28 AM
Now now, I claimed Apple/Mac bias and I still ended up a nerd... however, thanks to Mr. McQuarrie and my Geology classes, I still know my elements. And love them.
7:08 AM
See... I took geology (or Earth Science, I believe it was called) from Mr. VanOver instead. hmm....
9:27 AM
I am a nerd. 84. I remembered my elements and my house is a biohazard zone.
5:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home