Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bingo with Grandma

We took Grandma Mary to bingo last night. It was awesome... we will be playing again, I have a feeling. Bingo daubers are especially fun. They come in lots of colors, and some Bingo players have like 20 of them. I don't know why.
This is as close as I got to Bingo... it was a blackout game, but I was a loser.Mom, Lori and Steve came along. Poor Mom had to have coffee because Bingo takes a long time. I didn't know that there were so many different games you could play. But for me, the dauber made everything fun.Matt decided that he should put a dot on his forehead, and Grandma thought that would be cool, so he obliged.Matt was our only winner. It was the second-to-last game of the night, and he won $10. It was the highlight of the evening, aside from the dauber madness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Salal said...

bingo - sweet. I want to play someday - maybe i should wait until I'm old. They have "gay bingo" here in Seattle, where (according to rumor) they get very excited when "O-69" comes up. Cool.

6:42 PM

 
Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

Wow Bingo! I play bingo with kids at the camp sometimes, but they don't have daubers or anything sharp.

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home