Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Monday, January 18, 2010

What is there to write about? January. Hmm. A month that, in itself, is simply a time to recover from the holidays, to endure the dark, rainy weather knowing that soon there will be springy weather. It's a month to transition. So that is why I have nothing of note to note. The storms lately have even been pretty unimpressive, despite forecasts proclaiming doom, doom, doom!

I could gush about my Ruary. But I will save that for another post, because honestly, the rate at which he changes every day is blurring my brain right now. I just feel, well, in the middle. In the middle of waiting for Spring Break, waiting for the sun to set later, waiting for...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

I know what you mean. I am looking forward to some good spring weather at this point. January is just a blah month.

11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home