Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Senior skip day!

Yes, it's that day that teachers and seniors alike wait for all year... the chance to have a tiny class and get rid of the Nutty McNutterson short-timers that make your classes impossible to handle. I have high hopes for today, that this relaxed day will combat the fatigue I am feeling, and that the donut I ingested an hour ago will see me through the rest of the day.

Open house tomorrow... it's going to rain, which means less people shopping. I hate to say it, but please bring back the sun for a week so we can sell our *@#!*!# house!

1 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

This seems to be 8th grader skip week. We've been missing at least 20 of them. So, weird.

I get to be in charge all day Tues & Wed. We'll see how it goes. I did the "mom-yell" last Wed when two kids knocked over a garbage can while wrestling. At least it was empty.

combat squirrels.

4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home