Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

The claw

You're SCARED of the claw! First I was a Lucky Cat, now I'm the claw.

My incision is healing, and I'm going to have an awesome scar. Not much else to report, except that I also broke a tooth last weekend. I think my body may be falling apart, I'm not sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

Was it a front tooth? Do you get to look like a hillbilly now? or maybe a rapstar w/ a gold cap? You should just go ahead and cap all the front teeth with gold. Get pimpin' now, while the opportunity strikes.

11:58 AM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Nope, it's a molar... but the thought of a pimpin' grill is tempting. Wicked sexy, and very, very shiny.

6:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should also get your initials in dimonds on your pimpin' gold grill.

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home