Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, December 30, 2007


Here is the float I made in the aforementioned glass-blowing adventure.

4 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

n-e-a-t!!! I wanna do that!

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

That is the coolest thing ever! Senior Princepal had a tie on in the colors I want my guest bathroom. (I am obsessed with colors these days.)

9:42 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Rip that tie off his neck and RUN TO IKEA! He'll understand, but then again he'll probably fire you.

7:17 AM

 
Blogger Salal said...

greetings! i am finally caught up with your postings and might i say, "Damn, girl". Between the storm and photographing doggies and blowing glass, you been bizzeh! i send email....
glad to know you and fam and house are well.

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home