I have been home the last couple of days taking care of Rick, who is supposed to be off his feet after knee surgery (planned surgery, don't worry, he's doing fine now that he has had a bath). So I have been taking pictures and cleaning the house.

This is one of the lights from the string that is hanging around our front window. They make really cool patterns on the wall.

Here is an Anna's Hummingbird that has been visiting our feeder for the last couple weeks. We had stopped filling it in October, but this little guy showed up for some grub so we mixed up some of that
deeeelicious red sugar water. He has the brightest magenta feathers on his head, and he doesn't mind when I stand at the window and watch him eat, which he does very speedily.
That's all. Christmas is next... we got a camcorder, so there may be videos.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home