Nature's Fury 2007!!!

We're waiting for the big storm-o-rama... our power already went out today for a couple of hours, when we were getting the first round of wind (the dogs wouldn't even go out to pee in that wind). However, the biggest winds are coming tonight and tomorrow morning, calling for 90-100 mph gusts. I just hope that any trees that fall decide to fall away from the house. I already got a call that we have a two-hour delay in the morning, but I imagine that school will probably be called off soon (Astoria and Seaside closed already).
Rick has to go out tonight to fuel generators so the Peninsula can still have a dial tone. He better wear his hard hat (he has a new one that doesn't smell like stinky old man, so he has no excuse). I hope the Secret Squirrell nest does okay in the storm.


2 Comments:
Hmm... I'm assuming that the wind was pretty impressive. I've tried to call a couple people down there, and the lines seem to be out.
stay safe!
3:39 PM
I hope none of the trees surrounding your house decide to get up close and personal, and tell Rick to watch out for unruly Aerial Plant!
4:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home