
Rick and I took a brief "babymoon" (sorry for the lame phrase, but I think that may be the trendy term for it at the moment). This was our last chance to go to a nice hotel (one that doesn't allow kids) and relax in a super-nice bed with a kick-ass breakfast and cookies at the front desk 24/7. Sooo lovely! We also did this to celebrate both of our birthdays, which are a week apart (Rick just turned 35, while I am now the equivalent of three eleven-year-olds). The weather was amazing, and I didn't even mind the Cannon Beach crowds. Please excuse the messy hair in the photo, but it was the PERFECT temperature on the beach for a preggo who feels about 15 degrees warmer than the air temperature.

Belly picture #2, for your viewing pleasure. Damn, that thing is getting big. Yes, I know it is supposed to, please don't be the 20th person to tell me that after I say, "Damn, this thing is getting big!"
4 Comments:
Cool pictures. Even your shaddow looks preggers.
9:37 PM
You look great! Getting tired of the comments, yet? I frequently have folks ask me when I am due and then tell me, with all the authority of someone who is NOT a doctor, "Oh, goodness, you'll never make it that far! You're too big!" Hilarious.
9:12 AM
I don't think you look that big...It's just Rory getting bigger.
10:31 AM
OMG...I just spelled the name wrong. I meant to say it is Ruary getting bigger.
10:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home