Saturday, July 12, 2008
About Me

- Name: K Schimmy
- Location: Washington, United States
'Sup, fools. I'm Marshie. Don't you like me?
Don't know them, but they're fabulous, too!
- Finslippy
- Dooce
- Etsy
- Everybody! Everybody!
- Shirt.Woot!
- It's a BOY!
- Here is the color of the "baby room" (I refuse to ...
- A little bit o' bragging on my girl
- And it begins
- Cellophane fish don't tell lies
- The woman I want to be when I grow up finally pass...
- Singing pharmaceutical praises
- Don't do it, ladies, until you talk to me.
- Spring forward... here's what I did with the hour ...
- We now have a youtube account (we are called "dogg...



2 Comments:
I was just thinking the same angry thoughts, as I blow my nose and have tears pouring down from my very itchy eyes.
10:14 AM
My kingdom for a pair of cold, cold spoons... either for cooling off my flaming eyes or for plucking them out completely.
8:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home