Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Monday, July 07, 2008

It's a BOY!

Well, folks, the dreaded 20-week ultrasound has shown us yes, a penis. That would mean we are having a boy. A healthy boy, so far according to tests and pictures of organs. All is good, now the name game begins. I think we have one chosen, but a lot can happen in the next four months. Yes, I say four months, because this ultrasound has moved up our due date back to the original November 9 (it had been November 22 for the last few months, but measurements say this is a 22-week-old babykins hitching a ride in my uterus).

We celebrated by having pulled pork sandwiches at the best BBQ place ever, Rolling Thunder. I am sure I will regret it, but damn, it tasted good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

I am soooo excited. I can't wait to play golf with my nephew.
And the moved up due date is cool too.

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Salal said...

yey! It's coming even sooner! Aren't you excited?! :)
and, puhlease... Boy George? couldn't you have found a picture of Michael Jackson or something? or Hulk Hogan... or...
I was hoping for ultrasound pics, but maybe next post.
:)

12:30 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Get it... "BOY" George? Huh? Get it? Dork.

6:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home