Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Gripe.

You know what one of my biggest pet peeves is? Don't start a blog and tell your friends about it, only to NEVER UPDATE IT. I lovingly update my blog to reach out to everyone, but when I go to some folks' links, they haven't updated in many, many months. What is the point of the internets if we don't use this tool to keep in touch, since our busy lives keep us from visiting one another? I miss everyone so much, but I feel like I am on a one-sided conversation. And those of you who know me well know that I don't like to talk, talk, talk. I also like to listen. Throw this lonely girl a bone.

Okay, that is all. I'll go back to posting about babies and teenagers. I love you all, even if you don't update your blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

Sorry.

12:32 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Please notice I said "months and months". You are not one of those people. Plus, I see you every day... I'm sure you get sick of talking to me! My intention was not to make people feel bad, I just wanted to put it out there.

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I share your gripe, but sometimes it just makes it more exciting when I see one of my hermit-blogger friends post. Of course then, I'm excited to hear from them again and have to eventually write them off for a while. Ah, rollercoaster of emotions, you taunt me so!

8:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wouldn't be talking about my blog would you? I haven't posted since Feb, however you just found it, so it doesn't really count right. I know I know I feel the same way. I'll be posting soon I'm sure.

Love your blog, I read all the way back to 2006 I think. Love the baby and am wondering do you call yourself "mommy" yet. I'd bound to happen.

Hope to run into to you at the beach some time soon. Angela is wanting to plan a 15 year reunion this summer. More to come on that.

Emily

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Salal said...

Oh god. I'm that person. I hang my head in SHAME. so sorry.

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home