Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I'm not ready!!!

Ruary rolled over last night. He had been rocking onto his left side (because he discovered how to grab his feet, which curled him up into a ball, which led to rolling), and last night it went all the way. He rolled onto his belly, where he planted his arms and lifted his head up, looked around as if to say "Wow, that was neat... how did I do that?" Rick and I just looked on in awe. He didn't do it again (yet), so we have no video.

Rolling over leads to crawling. The house isn't all baby-proofed yet. I'm not ready to deal with the fact that he will soon no longer stay where I put him. Yikes!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sheflex said...

WOW! You still have a little bit of time for the major baby proofing... but you should put your plug covers in soon.

Army crawling is next!

9:16 PM

 
Blogger LIONO said...

I had the plug covers in before he was born because I've always had a weird fascination with them... seriously.

9:47 PM

 
Blogger Amelia said...

I hear you, sister. I am not ready for this. Charles rolls back to front and front to back (no grabbing feet yet, though). We had a friend with a one-year-old over the other day and I found out just how much baby-proofing I need to do. Astounding.

9:28 AM

 
Blogger Lo said...

Our boy is growing up so fast...I can't believe it.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Sheflex said...

Can't wait to see him doing all his new tricks next weekend. The last trip wasn't long enough.

10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home