Puffy Baby
Ruary is getting fat. About a month ago, the only rolls he had were the cutie ones around his thighs. This has changed. His little torso is now getting rolly, his shoulders are rolly, and his wrists look like someone has left a rubber band on them too long. I'm quite afraid that, at our four-month appointment, the doctor is going to tell us that he is too fat. Seriously though, food is what he lives for... I really hope I don't end up with a little boy who sits at the table for a half an hour before lunchtime waiting for his food.
I gotta say, though, that the rolls are super cute. Plus, the cheeks are so incredibly squishy that it's hard not to poke them. Ugh, is this what I have come to? Talking about my son's fat rolls? I need to read a book.


3 Comments:
Damnit. I fell for it. I was rolled while hoping to see cute pictures of baby fat or in the words of Kimora Lee Simmons - Baby Phat...
9:38 PM
I fell for it too. But it definitely gave me a chuckle.
See everyone tomorrow!!!
My word is sessemo
9:40 AM
Fat is good for babies, so stop worrying! Fat helps their brains develop. Now, a fat four-year-old... that's a problem. My guess is that our adorable guys will start growing up in another year and then we won't see an ounce of fat on them for at least a couple of decades. Besides, have you ever seen a skinny baby? So not cute.
And if your doctor can't give you a good reason to worry or change his eating habits, then ignore.
Don't you think it's funny when you take off the diaper and there are more rolls hidden underneath? I love the rolly look!
9:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home