Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Fanciful fun with childrens' toys
Tonight, we played with blocks at Mom and Dad's house. Rick deemed these photos a bit too inappropriate to put on our Flickr account, but I had to share them with you because I love irony. Sorry if anyone is offended. But hey, now that the hormones are evening out, the sense of humor is coming back.
3 Comments:
I think those are hilarious. Did I ever send you this link? mad scientist blocks
4:40 PM
Those are RAD and I want them. Rick said they were too intricate for Ruary's age until he saw the Z is for Zombies.
6:34 PM
I have no shame. I would have put that on Flickr. Because everyone needs to laugh! Speaking of, I frequently laugh at cakewrecks.blogspot.com...
8:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home