The Nose

Rick's brother Adam and his girlfriend Jen visited this afternoon. It had been more than a year since the boys had seen each other, and it was great to meet Jen (who I hope is feeling better from her migraine). Ruary thought Uncle Adam was pretty cool. Adam even got to feed Ruary... see our Flickr for pics of that.
It's always amazing to see Rick with one of his brothers because they seem to just take up where they left off last time they saw each other. The three of them not only look alike, but they share so many other characteristics; they are all insufferable, adorable geeks, they all have a razor-sharp and witty sense of humor, and they are all kind. I hope that Ruary not only inherits their cute button noses, but also their awesome personalities.


1 Comments:
Good to see Adam. I hope he is doing well. Tell him hello next time you talk to him.
1:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home