Sunday, July 19, 2009
About Me

- Name: K Schimmy
- Location: Washington, United States
'Sup, fools. I'm Marshie. Don't you like me?
Don't know them, but they're fabulous, too!
- Finslippy
- Dooce
- Etsy
- Everybody! Everybody!
- Shirt.Woot!
Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!
5 Comments:
Ruary says:
"Here's that Elmo character again. I just can't decide if I like him or not. After all, he talks about himself in the third person all the time."
"Wait a minute, Elmo is teaching two-time Academy Award winner Robert De Niro how to "pretend." Ha ha! Okay, I do like Elmo."
"Now Elmo's popping and locking with Chris Brown. Didn't Chris Brown beat up Rihanna? I'm not down with that. Maybe I don't like Elmo after all."
"MMMM! Do I smell strained peas?"
8:59 PM
Miss my Ruru
1:37 PM
Elmo creeps me out.
5:47 PM
1: Is dad watching Twilight again?
2: Ha! That is hilarious!
3: Wait... he's *still* watching Twilight...
4: OMG!1! Ponies!
8:33 PM
1. Did I leave the iron on?
2. There's a sale at Penney's!
3. Clay Aiken is gay?!?!?
4. Blahhhhhhhhhhh.
3:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home