Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bunny Ranch


I'm a liar. I just got done telling my friend Courtney that our rabbits had been chased away by our obnoxious border collies... but I opened the front door this morning to see Harvey here, skirting the edges of our property, eatin' grass, twitching his little bunny nose, lookin' adorable.

I'm glad to have our brave little rabbits back. Ruary and I admired him for a while, until Dill the Wonder-Idiotâ„¢ figured out something was going on. He ran out the back dog door and around the side of the house that looks onto the front yard, where he barked, barked, barked at the little red rabbit. Game over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

Poor little rabbit. Tell Dill to leave him alone.

4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home