Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Girl clothes!

Sorry to all my male readers (all three of you)... but it's time to talk BOOBS.

I'm done pumping. I think that I pumped for my very last time (unless this fiasco is repeated with our next and final child) on Monday, April 5. Mark that day on the calendar, because not only do I get my freedom back, but I get to wear, once again... drumroll, please... REAL BRAS!

They're pointing north again, albeit not as happily as they used to. And the size has changed (my ribcage got wider... like it really matters when I have spent my adult years as a "full-figured" gal). So that meant NEW BRAS! Which I now have. And are wearing. Right now as I type this.

Just thought I would throw that out there, because I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm impressed. That's a long time to be pumping. You're one dedicated mama. Congratulations on getting your girls back!

8:49 PM

 
Blogger Carole said...

Dang! You should be super proud of yourself for sticking it out that long. Hooray for having boobs that are once again "just for looks."

9:18 PM

 
Blogger Amelia said...

Wow, that's a long time to pump. I would caution you to check your size again in a month or so... things continue to change for a couple months after you finish lactating.

Nice job keeping up the HARD work! You are dedicated, and Ruary has reaped some awesome benefits, for sure!

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Lo said...

Great job Sis. I concur with everyone else. You need to be one Proud Mama to have dedicated yourself to doing that for so long. That is such an awesome thing that you did for Ru. Love ya!!

8:15 PM

 
Blogger K Schimmy said...

Thanks for the SUPPORT, everyone!

Get it... bras? Support? Sorry.

7:15 PM

 
Blogger The Boyds said...

You are a rock star, Kelly! Coming from a Mom who is envious that you were able to pump that long.... I dried up at 7 months!
xoxoxooxoxo

2:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home