Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I had a dream last night. In it, I kept seeing Scout everywhere... she was in the house, weaving in between our legs, smelling like she had just had a bath. We went down the road to a neighbor's house, and she was out playing in the garden. Like, everywhere. Her tail was swishing around like she was looking for something. The problem was that no one else could see her. I would be pointing her out to Rick, but he couldn't see her. I thought I was going crazy, and I went to a therapist who didn't seem to be able to help me. So I was just resigned to the fact that I was going to see my ghost dog everywhere I went, and that seemed okay.

4 Comments:

Blogger Salal said...

oh goodness! It's crazy - I saw that picture of Scout from when you posted about her passing, and my heart hurt! She was so amazing! Now I have my own amazing pretty girl and it's great. She loves me now, I think, and Bryan too. Didn't stop her from disappearing at work this morning and FREAKING ME OUT. But she ran back after I finally found her in the street....
I miss you! :)

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie Frieze said...

Kelli, I think it is so cool that your beloved pooch visited you. I totally believe that those who have passed are not far away. Once I had a dream that I was in a homey kitchen talking to my grandmother. I was so delighted to see her and we talked and talked and then I realized that I would have to leave that house and that she could not. I woke crying, but I was glad that she had come to me. Since then I discovered that a friend of mine had a similar dream about HER grandmother. None of us are crazy and I believe ought to find comfort in the fact that we are still watched over by those whom we loved and loved us.

6:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am smiling, Kelli. She is with you allllll the time!! I went to bed last night and thought to myself, "look out for Murphy, don't trip on him at the foot of the bed...."

7:46 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

We just let our beloved 12 yr old Dachshund go after discovering a large mass and bone cancer which was causing pain. I was brokenhearted and kept waiting for a sign he was okay. It came 2 weeks later in a dream...once again he was on my lap, showering me with kisses. But the bonus - our Dalmatian who died in 2006 was with him AND our two long gone cats! I guess they figured out I really needed help and TLC, just like your Scout.

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home