Does anyone know what the numbers "897" on this blog template mean? Anyone? Help me!!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Border Collies are supposed to be the smartest...


Scout really wanted a toy out of her toy basket... she wanted it so urgently that she stuck her head through the handle on the basket to get the toy. When I heard a whimper, I looked over and saw her in this sticky situation. We helped her get the basket off of her neck AFTER we laughed uncontrollably and took a picture. She hates us right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger clumsygirl said...

i thought we had the dumbest pet (kiwi)?

3:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor tormented doggie.

PS Thanks for the headache meds the other day. I was starting to feel REALLY aweful, but after that I was much better and had a pretty good day. Thanks

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home