Tippy Hedren should have worn a hat

Has anyone seen a TV show called "The Riches"? It just premiered last week, and it is very good... please check it out so it doesn't get cancelled. If you are a fan of the fabulous comedian Eddie Izzard, you must watch it. It's about Irish travelers (con artists) and a gated community... good stuff.
My beloved baby cousin trimmed my hair today. She always does a wonderful job, and she uses a flat iron to straighten it to see if she got everything even. I look dead sexy right now, I wish everyone could see me... however, I don't like those type of folk who put pictures of themselves on their blogs with new haircuts. Just the very fact that I am talking about it makes me a dork.
This week is promising. Today I watched Hitchcock's The Birds in a movie theater with about fifty freshmen who are not taking the WASL exam. I think some of the nuances of Hitchcock's style got past them, but they sure liked it when the children in the movie were getting pecked. They laughed a lot, and so did I.
More good things: I am helping at a track meet on Thursday, and Sarah said I would make a really good javelin catcher. I think I am equal to the task, I wonder if I need to wear a special hat... Also, we are traveling to Portcouver this weekend for celebratory purposes (so much less annoying than celebratory porpoises), which means I get to see lots of awesome people.


2 Comments:
javelin catcher, eh? I am suspicious. See ya Sunday!
2:56 PM
Have fun at brunch this weekend!
6:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home